I have this game engine...

Johannes Pfau via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 2 23:30:43 PST 2015

Am Tue, 3 Nov 2015 09:16:47 +1000
schrieb Manu via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>:

> I have a samples directory which it would be theoretically possible to
> run and see that they don't crash as part of a test run. Also, I'd
> like to annotate my whole engine quite comprehensively with unittests.
> It's something that I'm keen to work on, and then it further helps to
> assure those toolchains remain working.

But how exactly would you run these? All CI machines are x86_64. I
guess emulators could be a possibility as long as they run headless.
We'd need some way to get feedback from the emulator though (test
passed/failed). If you're talking about running tests on the x86_64
architecture that should be easy.