I have this game engine...

Joakim via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Nov 3 00:36:45 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 3 November 2015 at 07:30:44 UTC, Johannes Pfau wrote:
> Am Tue, 3 Nov 2015 09:16:47 +1000
> schrieb Manu via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d at puremagic.com>:
>
>> I have a samples directory which it would be theoretically
>> possible to run and see that they don't crash as part of a
>> test run. Also, I'd like to annotate my whole engine quite
>> comprehensively with unittests. It's something that I'm keen
>> to work on, and then it further helps to assure those
>> toolchains remain working.
>
> But how exactly would you run these? All CI machines are
> x86_64. I guess emulators could be a possibility as long as
> they run headless. We'd need some way to get feedback from the
> emulator though (test passed/failed). If you're talking about
> running tests on the x86_64 architecture that should be easy.

There's a Dreamcast emulator for Android/ARM:

https://github.com/reicast/reicast-emulator

You could run it inside the Android emulator on Travis: :)

http://docs.travis-ci.com/user/languages/android/

I'm sure their servers can handle an emulator of a 200 MHz MIPS
core with 16 MB of RAM running inside an ARM emulator. ;)