d on heise

Chris via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 4 10:50:09 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 4 November 2015 at 18:21:27 UTC, johann wrote:

> that's neat, but you forget the discussion gives some negative
> picture except for the few D guys from this forum?? that hold
> against it.

Yes but the original post only quotes the article and reads:

"in essence:

no killer feature and as interesting as brainfuck

-> and they didn't know about the problems with windows after
installation"

which is nowhere to be found in the article itself (which in turn
is quite skinny and does not give readers any deep insights).
Also, "tester" is the name you get, if you don't fill in the form
with name and email when you post here (isn't it?).

Could that be a troll, a word I don't use light-heartedly? I
thought people here should get a translation rather than relying
on someone's interpretation of an article in a language not
everyone on this forum speaks.