I have this game engine...

Joakim via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 5 08:12:36 PST 2015

On Thursday, 5 November 2015 at 11:37:59 UTC, Manu wrote:
> Is there instructions anywhere for attempting to build druntime
> with
> these toolchains so I can have a crack at filling in the gaps
> there?

Maybe not what you were asking, but if you want an idea of what
needs to be added to druntime when porting to a new OS, take a
look at the first 3-4 Android/x86 PRs from a couple years ago:

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/pulls?q=is%3Apr+android+is%3Aclosed+sort%3Acreated-asc

Of course, you'll also need to add architecture-specific
declarations, you can find those by searching for an existing
arch, like "version(ARM)", and modifying the 19 files which refer
to it already.