OS X libphobos2.so

Kingsley via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 5 23:02:33 PST 2015

On Thursday, 5 November 2015 at 21:09:41 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> On 2015-11-05 16:51, bitwise wrote:
>
>> Once I get this sorted out, the rest shouldn't be that bad. It
>> will
>> still probably be a few months minimum though.
>
> Then the TLS is left as well.

Hi - I would like to help. I don't have the knowledge or skills
(yet) to be of much use. However I'm certainly interested in
starting a public project somewhere and encouraging as many
people who do have the skills and knowledge to help out.

I have absolutely no idea where to start. However if you are
remotely interested could you reply here.

If people with skills and knowledge were open to jumping on a
regular skype call to discuss how to get this moving forward I
could possibly provide some kind of compensation as motivation.

Please let me know :)