Under 1000 opened bugs for Phobos

Chris via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 7 11:06:30 PST 2015

On Saturday, 7 November 2015 at 17:45:52 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 11/6/15 11:01 AM, Gary Willoughby wrote:
>> On Friday, 6 November 2015 at 12:46:16 UTC, Chris wrote:
>>> Thanks for this post. There is some confusion, which makes
>>> people say
>>> "Naw, I dunno, maybe tomorrow." At least me!
>>
>> It's all in the wiki:
>>
>> http://wiki.dlang.org/Pull_Requests
>
> I linked http://wiki.dlang.org/Pull_Requests and
> http://wiki.dlang.org/Starting_as_a_Contributor to one another.
> -- Andrei

Ok, so I will delete my current branch and start from scratch
following the recommendations. Maybe it'll be easier for me to
keep up to date with phobos and make more PRs. In my case it's
just typos and easy stuff like that, but every little helps :)