D for TensorFlow-like library

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Nov 8 10:53:56 PST 2015

On 11/08/2015 01:36 PM, Muktabh wrote:
> It is a huge task and I am not going to achieve it all alone myself. I
> will start it alone but if my startup (which works on Deep Learning)
> scales up, we might work on it as a team.

If you have an edge regarding design ideas for such an engine, that
would be a task well worth tackling, and D is a great language for rapid
development of efficient numeric code. I recommend securing the help of
D experts here to get you started - e.g. share your code here early and
often for feedback. Good luck! -- Andrei