OS X libphobos2.so

Kingsley via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Nov 8 12:56:29 PST 2015

On Sunday, 8 November 2015 at 18:12:04 UTC, bitwise wrote:
> On Saturday, 7 November 2015 at 08:37:40 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
> wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Well, I'm speaking in relative terms when I say easy... ;)
>
> [...]

Hi Bit,

I'm very excited by your posts with your insights and progress
into this issue. I'm afraid I am not able to help much (lacking
in skills not enthusiasm). But Please keep going :) and keep us
updated - if there is anything I can do to help - please don't
hesitate to ask :)

Thanks for the links you posted - I have started watching
Martin's presentation with interest.

--K