embedded ARM support

Andrey via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 9 00:20:26 PST 2015

Hi guys!!!

I'm very intrested to use D. Tryed to code some simple programs
for Linux. But now I'm trying to make some ARM embedded solutions.

The main language for this point is C. All involved corporations,
which research compilers for embedded ARM stuff support C.

How do you think, when we can expect D support for ARM MCU's like
CMSIS
(http://www.arm.com/products/processors/cortex-m/cortex-microcontroller-software-interface-standard.php) for C compilers?

I understand, that this is a long way to progress for a new
ambitious programming language, but perspective to write compile
time depended code for embedded solutions in friendly environment
is very attractive ))

Thanks!!!