Rust's simple download script

Márcio Martins via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Nov 10 05:39:00 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 10 November 2015 at 04:43:18 UTC, Zekereth wrote:
> I agree completely. Please NO! What's wrong with the current
> system? It seems to work just fine for me.

Well, you already use D so obviously it works good enough for
you. However, there might be a million people out there that
would love D, but they don't even give it chance because they
don't have the skill or the patience to find out how easy/hard it
is install it. Making this extremely obvious and easy can only
help.