I have this game engine...

Manu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 11 03:32:54 PST 2015

Thanks Johannes! I tried a couple of builds with the prev binaries,
but haven't been able to get to this stuff in any depth yet; I've been
doing really long hours at work. I've had about half an hour a day to
myself lately. Spread way too thin >_<
Hopefully it calms down a bit soon, I'm really keen to dive in to this stuff.
Thanks for setting this stuff up so quick! It's nice that these are
getting regular builds; hopefully they make it much easier for people
to dive in and get moving.