Our template emission strategy is broken

David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 11 12:33:38 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 11 November 2015 at 15:04:01 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:
> Liran Zvibel […] mentioned the package-at-a-time solved
> essentially all of their build problems.

They were stuck at 2.066 until very recently, though, because of
issues very similar to the one discussed here. Right now, they
are using LDC 2.068.2 with a couple of local workarounds for e.g.
the issue from the original post that are not really general
enough to go into upstream. The idea would be to return to an
unpatched frontend as soon as possible, though.

  — David