wiki 'send confirmation e-mail is broken'

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 12 16:26:02 PST 2015

On Thursday, 12 November 2015 at 23:04:11 UTC, Ramon wrote:
> I registered in the wiki
> http://wiki.dlang.org/The_D_Programming_Language, but I never
> receive the confirmation e-mail, so I can't contribute..
>
> maybe someone can manually activate my account: midiway

The email server handling your email address domain seems to be
actively rejecting connections from the wiki.dlang.org server. To
resolve the issue, you will probably need to contact your email
hosting service.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like I can activate your account
manually without editing the database, nor would it be a great
idea because I would receive bounces for future failed emails.
Please try another email address not associated with your hosting
provider, such as Gmail or Mailinator.