Here's looking at you, kid

Jakob Ovrum via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 14 22:25:29 PST 2015

On Saturday, 14 November 2015 at 13:46:32 UTC, Russel Winder
wrote:
> On Sat, 2015-11-14 at 10:47 +1000, Manu via Digitalmars-d wrote:
>> […]
>> I'd love to read a revised edition of that page! :)
>
> So write it, and do the pull request. It doesn't matter if it
> is any good or not, what matters is activity. All the waffling
> and wailing on the mailing list results in f### a##, only
> constructive activity changes things. Someone putting something
> forward will generate activity leading to something better.

The reason people are posting instead of editing is because
nobody friggin knows how the new stuff works except Daniel
Murphy. At least that's what I thought until Walter posted the
dconf talk which ostensibly explains it; I haven't watched it
yet, but if I do and it covers the new stuff, then I will
definitely update the specification.