Here's looking at you, kid

Russel Winder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Nov 15 11:01:59 PST 2015

On Sat, 2015-11-14 at 11:35 -0500, Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-
d wrote:
> […]
>
> I take it there's a bit of sarcasm there, so probably it's worth
> trying
> a longer answer.

Hummm… sort of. It was also a bit of a reaction at the "fling off
effort to others". Basically Walter could have worded things a wee bit
better than he did.

> […]
> it's entirely appropriate that he suggests others to write the
> documentation.

For various reasons I shall be doing little or no leaving my flat for
the first six months at least of 2016. I think I am more or less
committed to rewriting Me TV (C++, but might consider D), and making
SCons work on Python 3 (definitely Python), but if there is a directed
programme of technical authoring for D I could consider that instead of
writing a book for Manning. Unless, of course, someone gets me some
paid part-time teleworking.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk