Our template emission strategy is broken

Tofu Ninja via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 16 01:51:05 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 11 November 2015 at 13:08:08 UTC, David Nadlinger
wrote:

Sorry I haven't read this whole thread so maybe this has been
mentioned before or not. I am not even sure if its really related
to this topic, but it seemed related to me so I figured I would
just post it here rather than make a new thread.

ModuleInfo.localClasses doesn't list template class instances. I
just ran into this(like 5 min ago) and thought it was odd. I
expected it too list template instances as well so I thought it
might be a bug, not really sure. Thankfully I don't really need
it to list template instances of classes so it not affecting my
project, but I could see it being a problem for others.