Style guide is very inconsistent

maik klein via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 16 06:09:43 PST 2015

I am a very new D user and I almost always try to mirror the
"official" style guide if one is available.

http://dlang.org/dstyle.html

I have written the following function

template Contains(C...){
   template Any(T...){
     import std.meta: anySatisfy;
     static if(T.length == 0){
       enum Any = false;
     }
     else{
       enum Any = ContainsImpl!T;
     }
     template ContainsImpl(T...){
       enum bool isSameComponent(Comp) = is(Comp == T[0]);
       static if(T.length == 1){
         enum ContainsImpl = anySatisfy!(isSameComponent,C);
       }
       else{
         enum ContainsImpl = anySatisfy!(isSameComponent,C) &&
ContainsImpl!(T[1..$]);

No idea how I should type it contains!c.any!T or contains!c.Any!T

Which lead me to have a look at phobos

For example

template Filter(alias pred, TList...)

vs

template anySatisfy(alias F, T...)

Are aliases now written in upper or lower camelCase? Should I use
T... or TList... for variadics if I can't name them better?

or

private template GenericReplace(args...)

Why are the variadics written in lower case?