Here's looking at you, kid

Chris Piker via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 18 08:35:19 PST 2015

On Friday, 13 November 2015 at 22:34:18 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Amid increased scrutiny it's important to focus on improving
> documentation. I suggest everyone in the community to consider
> improving dlang.org in any way.

I've recently switched from Python to D for new development at my
worksite.  Though I'm way too new to D to help with most of the
documentation tasks mentioned on this thread, I have been
compiling a list of Phobos equivalents to Python standard library
functions.  Would this information of any use to the D community,
or is it too pedestrian for your purposes?  If useful, is the
dlang wiki the appropriate location to submit such a list?

Thanks for all your hard work on D, it's a fine toolset.