Here's looking at you, kid

Wyatt via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Nov 20 09:45:43 PST 2015

On Friday, 20 November 2015 at 15:12:13 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:

> One thing we need to do is deemphasize the "Language Reference"
> entry in the left menu and promote Ali's book to top level. --
> Andrei

In that case, if he were willing, might it be worthwhile to host
it for him?  Maybe apply the usual dlang.org styling to it, as
well?

I'm not sure how common it really is for the "officially-blessed"
tutorial to live on an entirely different domain, but it seems
like something that would be viewed as "less professional".

-Wyatt