Scott Meyers wants to bring default zero-initialization to C++, mentions TDPL for precedent

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 21 19:18:47 PST 2015

On Friday, 20 November 2015 at 20:37:10 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> PHP scales. This is why people use it. And this is why people
> will continue to use it. This is why Facebook, wikipedia,
> Baidu, wordpress and many others are using it.

This is one of most ridiculous statements I have ever heard from
you. If anything, Facebook is prime example of how terrible PHP
does scale and how much it additional costs it creates to get
bound to it in the long term. Wordpress simply can't handle any
non-trivial load with straightforward setup. I have expected
better from you than to back technical statement with marketing
reference.