Example: wc

bachmeier via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 23 03:10:26 PST 2015

I was looking under "Books & Articles" and one of the submenu
items is titled "Example: wc". So I thought it must be a heck of
an example, but upon clicking, I saw a program with a bunch of
nested foreach statements and no explanations. Why is this on the
front page sidebar at all? It certainly doesn't belong under
"Books & Articles" because it's just code.

Is this something we can move to the wiki? I will make the
change, but I'm hoping somebody will say something if it belongs
there.