50% inative

duff via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Nov 24 09:10:07 PST 2015

On Tuesday, 24 November 2015 at 16:51:58 UTC, duff wrote:
> On Tuesday, 24 November 2015 at 16:49:07 UTC, duff wrote:
>> On Tuesday, 24 November 2015 at 16:47:55 UTC, duff wrote:
>>> If I look at the list of people in the dlang organisation, 50
>>> % haven't done anything in the that 2 monthes...
>>>
>>> no review, no merge, no commit, nothing...
>>
>> If I look at the list of people in the dlang organisation, 50 %
>> haven't done anything in the >>last<< 2 monthes...
>>
>> no review, no merge, no commit, nothing..
>
> Staline would say: it's time to clean up.

https://github.com/shoo?tab=activity
https://github.com/complexmath?tab=activity
https://github.com/jordisayol?tab=activity
https://github.com/donc?tab=activity
https://github.com/repeatedly?tab=activity
https://github.com/dsimcha?tab=activity

etc...

Among those, nobody takes the time to review and merge the simple
fixes related to ddoc or things like that. Among those, nobody
takes the time to read bugzilla and to fix the simple bugs whose
fixes are constantly proposed by external people who gotta wait
because among those people there is no activity.