50% inative

duff via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Nov 24 10:04:46 PST 2015

>>> https://github.com/complexmath?tab=activity
>>> https://github.com/jordisayol?tab=activity
>>> https://github.com/donc?tab=activity
>>> https://github.com/repeatedly?tab=activity
>>> https://github.com/dsimcha?tab=activity
>>>
>>> etc...
>>>
>>> Among those, nobody takes the time to review and merge the
>>> simple fixes related to ddoc or things like that. Among
>>> those, nobody takes the time to read bugzilla and to fix the
>>> simple bugs whose fixes are constantly proposed by external
>>> people who gotta wait because among those people there is no
>>> activity.
>>
>> If at least they would be able to find some regressions when a
>> new release comes...but no.
>>
>> Idle people. Useless people.
>

> Some of those ppl have contributed greatly to D and probably
> still do behind the scenes so I doubt they deserve to be
> "removed" from the D organization and would even be considered
> for removal if anything more people need to get involved.

I understand that J.Sayol has done a great job in the past, but
except this work for the installer...I don't get why do you keep
such people in your organisation.
I mean that it appened to me to make some small things for "Him"
or "Her"...but i'm not member of their companies...