50% inative

Iain Buclaw via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 25 00:40:53 PST 2015

On 24 November 2015 at 19:04, duff via Digitalmars-d <
digitalmars-d at puremagic.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, 24 November 2015 at 17:47:01 UTC, David DeWitt wrote:

>>> If at least they would be able to find some regressions when a new
>>> release comes...but no.
>>>
>>> Idle people. Useless people.
>>>

>> Some of those ppl have contributed greatly to D and probably still do
>> behind the scenes so I doubt they deserve to be "removed" from the D
>> organization and would even be considered for removal if anything more
>> people need to get involved.
>>

> I understand that J.Sayol has done a great job in the past, but except
> this work for the installer...I don't get why do you keep such people in
> your organisation.
> I mean that it appened to me to make some small things for "Him" or
> "Her"...but i'm not member of their companies...

If members wish to leave, they may request to do so.  Ousting people is not
an acceptable attitude towards any member in our community, long standing
or not.

I am aware of some of whom you've chosen to be vocal about have been around
or contributing for 10 years, whilst others are active but do so under a
work-related github account.

All attended Dconf, most on a yearly basis, where were you?