I hate new DUB config format

Suliman via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 25 02:17:01 PST 2015

I think that using SDL format was big mistake. Not only I do not
want to spend time in learning yet another dead config format
that now use only one project -- DUB. In time when DUB used json
it was not perfect, but at last it was standard and everybody can
read it.

Now when I come to code.dlang.org I can't simply do copy-past of
dependence. I need go to docs page, and read how to include it.

Also I do not see any projects that are migrate to SDL. Everybody
continue to use JSON. So please, return JSON back as default, or
very soon we will see that nobody do not submit packages to
code.dlang.org and nobody do not use DUB for their own projects.

Please vote about SDL config format
http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=565587f4e4b0b3955a59fb67

If SDL will stay by default I will prefer to move to any other
build system or will downgrade to old version of DUB.