50% inative

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 25 09:34:40 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 25 November 2015 at 08:41:05 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> If members wish to leave, they may request to do so.  Ousting
> people is not an acceptable attitude towards any member in our
> community, long standing or not.

+infinity

If we want anything, we want these folks to be contributing
again, not to be ostracized. Being rude to them gains us nothing
and potentially loses us a very valuable contributor permanently.
They are _very_ welcome to actively contribute again whenever
they are ready and willing to do so. We'd love for it to be
contributing more often, but life often gets in the way, and even
if any of them have decided to move on and never return, it's not
like it hurts us to let them still have commit access.

We want to encourage contributions, not ostracize people for not
contributing on a regular basis.

- Jonathan M Davis