I hate new DUB config format

Brad Anderson via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 25 13:39:06 PST 2015

On Wednesday, 25 November 2015 at 19:25:18 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:
> As Walter said a few times by now, inventing new languages is
> an endeavor of high fixed cost for everyone involved (including
> users) and shouldn't be done casually.
>
> Please don't reply to this. Just throw SDL away and use JSON.
> Please don't waste time discussing it.

I just about decided to quietly move on and not let this get to
me but I can't seem to. I think it's important to say that I
found this comment rude and highly atypical of this community at
large. "Shut up and do what I say" from the language architect
doesn't exactly foster an excited and healthy community.

This is the second time I've seen you do this recently[1] and
both have been very disheartening to read.

1.
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/pull/5239#issuecomment-157031984