I hate new DUB config format

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 26 03:08:29 PST 2015

On Thursday, 26 November 2015 at 09:21:33 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
> On Wednesday, 25 November 2015 at 20:24:36 UTC, Andrei
> Alexandrescu wrote:
>> I need to trust our core contributors here to make the right
>> high-level decisions and execute them accurately when I'm not
>> looking.
>
> I believe people do try to account for your possible opinion
> when making decisions, but your opinion is too inconsistent to
> be predictable, instead you always make judgement calls. You
> can't trust people because they don't know what is the right
> decision in your opinion.

This.

Sorry, Andrei, but you are absolutely terrible at management, at
least at managing open-source project. Especially when compared
to how brilliant you are as engineer and computer scientist.

I wouldn't normally bring attention to this topic to avoid
starting yet another flame exchange but insulting Sonke in this
thread was really pushing the limit. Especially considering it is
_your_ personal failure as a leader to not react to one of
announcements and discussions in time. With such attitude you
will only alienate few hard working contributors which make D
happen.