New __traits

BLM768 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 26 09:46:56 PST 2015

On Thursday, 26 November 2015 at 02:20:43 UTC, Daniel Murphy
wrote:
> Unfortunately I have no idea.  You'll have to have a look at
> what other code that resolves packages is doing.
>
> If you can't find it it might be worth emailing Kenji Hara,
> since he knows everything.

Well, expression.d seems to do it this way. It's also got a check
for "pkg == null", so maybe I should include that. Currently my
code would just swallow the issue and report that the argument
isn't a package. Then again, I don't even know whether it's
possible for my code to forward-reference an import; if not, pkg
will never be null anyway. Maybe I'll just assert it or
something...