I love any DUB config format

mattcoder via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 26 12:35:28 PST 2015

On Thursday, 26 November 2015 at 18:56:20 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe
wrote:
> On Thursday, 26 November 2015 at 08:50:42 UTC, Sönke Ludwig
> wrote:
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Sönke
>
> Thank you (and others) for your time developing dub.
>
> I don't understand any feelings for or against the
> configuration's format. From a maintainability perspective JSON
> wins, from readability SDL wins. Pick _one_. Move on.

Yes man and like I said previously, this should be settled
directly with developer, it is too much drama for such a small
thing.

And thinking more about it, now I start to understand Linus
Torvalds rants on code and I really think this community needs
someone like him to shake up things, and stopping those nonsense
complaints. :)

Matheus.