I hate new DUB config format

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Nov 27 07:29:36 PST 2015

On Friday, 27 November 2015 at 15:18:38 UTC, Chris wrote:
> Yes. But a (well-informed) decision has to be made at some
> point. And it's the leaders who have to make them. I often find
> myself agreeing with both sides, I'd be terrible at making
> decisions.

It is terribly expensive to postpone the decision making to after
the design process.

If you didn't participate in the design process... then you
essentially delegated responsibility, and then it is your own
responsibility to back whatever they did as long as it isn't
completely unreasonable.

Or else your own ass are on fire because you failed to
participate and lead (and you should be dismantled as a leader).

Right?