I hate new DUB config format

Poyeyo via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 28 22:03:17 PST 2015

On Saturday, 28 November 2015 at 23:38:35 UTC, UserAbcabc123
wrote:
> On Saturday, 28 November 2015 at 22:00:32 UTC, Poyeyo wrote:
>> Dubconf seems to me a good replacement name for the format.
>
> Hilarous, I guess you didn't read the topic at all...

I've read it all. But I'm not joining the group in arguing
against the format. And yes, someone said .dubconf should be an
analog for .gitconfig. Hilarious.

Just to focus on my objection: the actual new name is not as
important as picking something that's not SDL.

SDL and D already give plenty of useful search results for game
programming.

Please change the name.

Regards,