extern(C++, NS)

Manu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 28 22:14:25 PST 2015

Upon further wasting-my-time, I am starting to suspect the forward
referencing issue may be a bigger problem than it appears.
I have lots of aliases, and most of them work, but some of them just
don't; "Error: identifier 'Kernel' of 'ep.Kernel' is not defined" (not
a very helpful message). It is though, it's defined right next to it's
companion, which is declared at the same time, in the same place, but
I don't get an error for that one. I think the problem here is that
the companion symbol isn't involved in a cross-module reference.

I try and reduce the problem, but it always disappears. It only
appears when the number of modules and interaction between them
becomes sufficient.
I suspect that whatever it is that causes namespace forward
referencing to fail may also be leading to this problem... just a
hunch, but it's the best I've got.