I hate new DUB config format

Ola Fosheim Grøstad via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 30 13:05:06 PST 2015

On Monday, 30 November 2015 at 20:42:23 UTC, Suliman wrote:
> Should we try to implement yet another language for writing
> building config?

No, I wasn't really talking about a build system for D, more like
a hypothetic generic distributed build system for all languages.
But I've read that Google uses a distributed build system for
their big C++ applications. So people are working on such
solutions already.

> Maybe we should use any of existence language that may be very
> good for it, like Red. It have very small foot prints so it can
> be easy to embeded to build system.

I've never heard of Red, do you have a link?