In the age of AliasSeq, how to refer to template tuple parameters?

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 1 01:20:50 PDT 2015

What's the official way to refer to T... now? In std.meta, I see
this for AliasSeq:

/**
  * Creates a sequence of zero or more aliases. This is most
commonly
  * used as template parameters or arguments.
  */

This implies "sequence parameters". But the documentation at [1]
still uses Template Tuple Parameters. I'm in the process of
revising the template chapter of Learning D and I need to know
how to refer to these now. It was originally written before
AliasSeq came along, so I've used "tuple parameters", "type
tuple" and "expression tuple" to refer to these. Do I need to
change them?

[1] http://dlang.org/template.html#TemplateTupleParameter