In the age of AliasSeq, how to refer to template tuple parameters?

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 1 04:23:48 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 1 October 2015 at 09:43:10 UTC, Dicebot wrote:

> Do you want to refer to `T...` as a syntax feature or actual
> arguments? Former is called "template tuple parameter" as you
> correctly linked indeed, but for latter there is
> http://dlang.org/template.html#TemplateArgumentList

Both. I'm hesitant to use Template Tuple Parameter until I can
know for sure that's what they will continue to be called.

"template argument list" seems like it could be confusing.
Typically, a function argument list refers to all the arguments
passed to the function. Given multiple template parameters with a
T... at the end, I would expect template argument list to refer
to all of them, not just the T...