In the age of AliasSeq, how to refer to template tuple parameters?

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 2 05:31:33 PDT 2015

On Thursday, 1 October 2015 at 08:20:52 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
> What's the official way to refer to T... now? In std.meta,

On a whim, I went to [1], which I had previously referenced in
the book, and found that all of the content that was previously
there has been replaced by a couple of sentences pointing to
std.typecons and to [2]. It also says we should no longer refer
tuple is now discouraged in reference to T.... The second link is
all about Compile-Time Argument Lists, which is apparently the
new name.

If that's the case, then the template docs need to be updated so
that they no longer refer to "Template Tuple Parameters".