Anyone working on updated Qt bindings?

Jeremy DeHaan via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Oct 3 00:35:00 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 3 October 2015 at 06:33:32 UTC, Israel wrote:
> On Saturday, 3 October 2015 at 01:58:01 UTC, Jeremy DeHaan
> wrote:
>> I know a lot of people wish they had new bindings for Qt, so I
>> was going to give it a go soon. Is anyone currently working on
>> such a thing? I'd rather help someone than compete with them.
>
> btw i see youve made some changes to DSFML. DSFML master is
> broke with symbol and linking problems. I dont know how to fix.

A little off topic to my question, don't you think? :P

Yes I did make a bunch of changes to DSFML, and unfortunately I
got ahead of myself when I pushed the code back into master. I
had some issues packaging stuff, and I couldn't finish so I
didn't make an announcement like I had planned.

Basically there is a new back end that fixed a bunch of stuff, so
that is your issue. You'll need to build it yourself, but it is
super easy. See build tutorial here:
http://dsfml.com/docs/buildingfromsource.html