What keeps you from using gtkd or dlangui

Jeremy via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 5 08:16:37 PDT 2015

On Sunday, 4 October 2015 at 14:53:57 UTC, Russel Winder wrote:
> On Sun, 2015-10-04 at 14:16 +0000, Suliman via Digitalmars-d
> wrote:
>> > Qt is the defacto portable standard
>> +1
>
> I agree that for cross-platform, Qt is increasingly the right
> choice again.

This thread is perfect. I am happy to step into such a vibrant
community.

I am starting a desktop GUI application in D, and I am looking at
which GUI library will support my application.  My first target
is Windows, and dqml looks like the best solution so far. Are
other people using dqml? What are the pain points in using it?
Thank you.