Experience: Developing Cloud Foundry applications with D

Etienne Cimon via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 6 04:29:59 PDT 2015

On Monday, 5 October 2015 at 06:24:44 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 10/5/15 1:34 AM, Rikki Cattermole wrote:
>>
>> Vibe.d has a provider called libasync. Libasync is fully
>> implemented in
>> D. You probably should have tried that at least.
>> Although I still would recommend trying it ;) It's a lot
>> better then
>> what we have in Phobos.
>
> Cue choir asking for porting of libasync to phobos. I've first
> asked this a couple of years ago. -- Andrei

To be fair, libasync was release only october last year :)

Will work on adding libasync to Phobos once I'm finished adding a
few more features to my main project! (3-4 months). Will need to
strip memutils, will you have std.allocator ready? Anyone is free
to pick up this project and move libasync to phobos if ready
before me. I've gotten this all-D web framework (vibe.d, botan-D
TLS, D libhttp/2, etc) into production on my end and it works
great!