D language implementation of DigitalOcean API

Laeeth Isharc via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 7 20:05:31 PDT 2015

Digital Ocean provide cloud infrastructure (KVM servers).  They
serve a somewhat different market to Amazon's AWS and similar
offering a much less complex product for a significantly lower
price (especially if you pay the sticker price for Amazon).
Unlike some other VPN providers, their servers are fast and my
experience and that of others has been there is less contention
for resources compared to some alternative lower-priced providers.

https://www.digitalocean.com/features/technology/
https://www.digitalocean.com/pricing/
$10/mo for 1GB RAM + 30 Gb SSD

I have ported their API v2 to D.  It's not very well-tested for
the time being, and given the conceivable risks if your software
should go haywire, it might not be a good idea to use in
production just yet.  But perhaps somebody may find it useful.

Link to the code.dlang.org is here:
http://code.dlang.org/packages/digitalocean_api

DNSMadeEasy API coming up.

Laeeth.