Digital Mars Contact Address

Joakim via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 11 23:51:58 PDT 2015

On Sunday, 11 October 2015 at 13:14:06 UTC, Mohammad Shuvo wrote:
> I would like contact with Digital Mars company through email
> address. Actually, I want to help Digital Mars to make various
> library for D language such as Graphics library or Windows GUI
> library.
>
> But the problem is, I could not found the email address
> properly. So, where can I find the email address of Digital
> Mars company?
>
> Any kind of help is appreciated.

What are you hoping to get from that address?  You don't need
permission to develop those libraries, D can be used for
anything, as it's developed by the community.  As far as I can
tell, Digital Mars is just Walter, and I doubt he's going to pay
you to develop libraries, if that's what you're looking for.
Walter's email is not hard to find, but it doesn't seem that you
really need to get in touch with him.