DIP74 - where is at?

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 13 15:20:00 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 13 October 2015 at 22:10:30 UTC, Ice Cream Madness
wrote:
> The D language, does have a 'feature' creep problem.

Maybe, but at this point, I think that C++ is actually getting
features faster than D is. We talk about adding features or
tweaking existing features to fix problems, but we're long past
the point where we're frequently adding features. If anything,
the typical complaint now is that we're _not_ making changes,
even when we've been discussing them (e.g. this very thread was
started to ask what the deal with a proposed change is, because
it hasn't gone anywhere yet, and it's a change proposed by Walter
and Andrei no less).

- Jonathan M Davis