The new core.sys.windows

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 15 19:25:49 PDT 2015

On Friday, 16 October 2015 at 02:14:10 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they had been copied
> from MS' official headers at some point, in which case they
> wouldn't be legit, but at the same time, I'm not sure that I
> want to figure out that they're not legit, because we're kind
> of screwed if they're not.

More importantly, if somehow this does result in a problem, MinGW
will be screwed even harder, and MinGW is a much bigger project
than D - the great majority of open-source cross-platform
applications are built using MinGW for Windows. The impact on D
would essentially be collateral damage.