Synchronized classes have no public members

Dicebot via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 16 07:07:42 PDT 2015

On Friday, 16 October 2015 at 07:00:42 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> Yeah, that was the original topic. Then I interpreted it like
> all uses of "synchronized" would be deprecated.

That would be really bold thing to do, I don't think anyone
realistically proposes that. At most I'd suggest to explicitly
mark it in spec / documentation as legacy and unidiomatic feature
with no deprecation. Removing it does no benefit at this point
(even if I believe it shouldn't have been there from the very
start)