Example code on D homepage does not run successfully

Ralph Tandetzky via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Oct 17 12:41:36 PDT 2015

On Saturday, 17 October 2015 at 17:02:07 UTC, NX wrote:

> It's not because input is empty, but rather that across-web
> compiling is highly broken and problematic. There is an "Input"
> button bottom of the code area which shows what input will be
> given to stdin, which is actually not empty (it's written: "2.4
> plus 2.4 equals 5 for sufficiently large values of 2.")
>
> Maybe one day someone will take care of improving the
> infrastructure...

I see. Well, thanks for the quick reply. A quick fix would be
adapting the source code, so it compiles with the given system,
wouldn't it? Anyways, my aim was to bring the issue to attention
and provide a possible solution. I don't know how to change the
examples on the web site, so I just posted one here, so someone
with the access rights can do the actual change.