Will code for master title

qznc via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 19 14:47:31 PDT 2015

On Monday, 19 October 2015 at 19:20:15 UTC, ParticlePeter wrote:
> I am a master student of Computational Visualistics / Computer
> Science shortly before starting my master thesis.

> My personal interest is the combination of cs and art, in
> particular I would like to write about and create a creative
> coding library similar to the auroragraphics announcement,
> processing, cinder or openFrameworks. I feel that D with its
> easy to read syntax and expressiveness is predestined to
> produce creative art and that dlang should have a modern,
> efficient and user-friendly art framework.

Supervisors like thesis work which fits into their ongoing
research projects. Maybe you can find someone who has a long-term
C/C++ project and building onto that with D is interesting?

I'm professionally not a good fit, since we [0] work on compilers
not visualization. Personally, I'm not a good fit, because I hope
to be gone in five months.

[0] http://pp.ipd.kit.edu/