Will code for master title

ParticlePeter via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 19 23:45:10 PDT 2015

On Monday, 19 October 2015 at 23:36:19 UTC, Mathias Lang wrote:

> If you're in Magdeburg, and my German geography is not way off,
> you're about 2 hours away from Berlin, where we hold a meetup
> for D enthusiasts every 3rd friday of the month
> (http://www.meetup.com/Berlin-D-Programmers/). Also, I think
> one of the regular attendee works at an university (though I'm
> not 100% sure). I'll see if I can get in touch with him.

That would be great, thanks a lot, please feel free to send me a
pm if something comes up. Your geography is right and I am
following the Berlin meetups since its first announcement, always
wanted to participate, never managed. I hope I can attend DConf
2016, maybe even present some results of my thesis :-)