[OT] LLVM Community Code of Conduct

Vladimir Panteleev via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 20 13:04:34 PDT 2015

On Tuesday, 20 October 2015 at 20:02:26 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> What can I say?  We have a lot of faith in our porters. :-)
>

> You can talk to me if you run into any problems, because I'm
> certainly more *aware* of porting and portability than most
> other druntime and compiler maintainers.  However you submit to
> upstream.

Okay :) Then I'd like to ask you to please check
http://dlang.org/download.html and
http://wiki.dlang.org/Compilers and make sure everything is
correct. If something is not up-to-date on the wiki, please fix
it, as the wiki page is linked to from the former dlang.org page.
In particular, as discussed in this thread, information about
mobile platforms is missing.