Kinds of containers

Robert burner Schadek via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 21 11:24:28 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, 21 October 2015 at 17:23:15 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:
> Even simpler, hasMethod!(Container, "append") -- Andrei

I know this goes against your talk at DConf, but having to write
string parameters does not feel good. I'm will properly not be
the only one who will mistype "apend" and wonder why the other
template function will be chosen. I rather have the compiler
scream at me telling me there is no symbol hasApend. And
hasAppend!Container is less typing than hasMethod!(Container,
"append").